Thursday, January 29, 2009

High EQ through scouting.

When somebody says that you have a very high IQ, you should be very proud. I would....
well....I should....only until one day someone told me...HIGH IQ GETS YOU THE JOB BUT HIGH EQ GETS YOU THE PROMOTION.I thought deeply and I tried to understand the phrase.
I did a bit of research to find out what it actually means.
Going through a few books and discussing with friends and counselors finally made me understand what the phrase really means.
YES, high EQ or high emotional quotient really takes you places.Being a scout,I took sometime to see how scouting can contribute into achieving high EQ.I really did not take long to notice how great the Scouts' Promise and the Scout Laws are.Be a good scout, follow the Promise and the ten scout laws and you'll find that you'll be among those with HIGH EQ.
JADILAH SEORANG PENGAKAP YANG BETUL-BETUL MEMAHAMI PERSETIAAN DAN UNDANG-UNDANG YANG DILAFAZ DISAMPING...OF COURSE PERSETIAAN YANG PERTAMA:TAAT KEPADA TUHAN.
Semoga anak-anak pengakap sekalian berusaha untuk menjadi insan yang mempunyai HIGH EQ.
ONCE A SCOUT...ALWAYS A SCOUT.

1 comment:

  1. Asalamualaikum wrt.
    Teruskan usaha buat catatan mcm ni biar pendek tapi jelas bang.Inilah guna blog boleh sampai atau kongsi mcm2 benda.orang ramai baca ka? hik2...ramai bang...tak caya? 'bloger' ni bila lapang habis teroka semua tempat.
    Jumpa lagi.

    de abgbravo

    ReplyDelete